Victorian Multicultural Festival of Lights
Wyndham Diwali Inc. (WDI) a Not-for-profit, apolitical, run by high performing team. WDI has grown to become one of the most popular community based event organizers’ in Melbourne, Australia – which encourages and implements unity in diversity.
Wyndham Diwali festival rely solely on the generous financial and “in-kind” support from state and local government, corporate businesses, volunteers, media and local industry.
Wyndham Diwali Team’s primary purpose is promoting multiculturalism and Unity in Diversity through dance, music and arts. The event “Victorian Multicultural Festival of Lights” attracts participation from people across Victoria.
- Celebrate the annual event.
- Showcase Wyndham Diwali as an international festival with its unique concept.
- Major stakeholders – OMAC, Wyndham City Council, Primary Partners and Media Partners.
- Working Partners – Govt. Agencies, Volunteers, Sponsors and Choreographers/Artistes.
- Engage citizens/disadvantaged residents from different cultural backgrounds.
- Visual display of celebrating Festival of Lights using Art Forms, Dance Forms and Music.
- Attract growing number of visitors from all areas in the region.
Achieve the status as the champions of cross-cultural exchange in the Wyndham City and surrounding regions – vehicle :
Wyndham Diwali Sponsors and Supporting Organisations